* Individual therapy session, 50 minutes, $130
* Family therapy session, 90 minutes, $180
* School Consultation/Outside Provider meeting, $130/hour
* No charge for calls about appointments or similar business.
I currently do not accept insurance. However if you do have insurance, your carrier may provide some coverage for mental health treatment with an out-of-network provider. I will provide you with a detailed monthly billing statement at the end of each month which has all of the important and necessary provider and procedure information which your insurance will need to process a claim. It is important that you find out exactly what mental health services your insurance policy covers. As with any insurance questions, it is a good idea to call your insurance company directly to verify coverage before receiving services. Some helpful questions to ask include:
* What is the reimbursement rate for an out-of-network provider? Will you reimburse for care provided by a therapist with an associate license (LMHCA)?
* Is approval required from my primary care physician for me to pursue and be reimbursed for mental health services?
* How many outpatient mental health sessions are covered per year?
* What is my deductible and has it been met?
I have a few a sliding scale fee slots in my practice. Please inquire about the availability of those slots if needing a reduced fee.
Once an appointment hour is selected, that session time is yours while in treatment together. I will make every best effort to reschedule a missed appointment that week if available. I require 48 hour cancellation notice in order to avoid paying for a missed session.
Cash and check are accepted for payment. Credit cards will soon be accepted as well.
Mulligan Counseling – Practice Statement